BASF Ultrafuse® PET CF15 3D Print Filament 750g-1.75mm
Ultrafuse® PET CF15 is a polyethylene terephthalate reinforced with 15 % carbon fibre.
This engineering filament is easier to process than other carbon fibre reinforced filaments. Users will be able to 3D-print new components that remain fully functional under higher mechanical and thermal loads.
Ultrafuse® PET CF15 is an engineering filament optimized to enable users to develop new 3D printing applications with higher requirements. With its superior heat resistance, high strength and rigidity, this is a filament for a wide range of demanding industrial applications. Its high dimensional stability and very low moisture uptake make it a perfect solution for applications in humid operating environments.
- Strong, rigid components
- Easy to process
- Very low moisture absorption
- Heat resistant up to 74 °C
- High dimensional stability
- Compatible with HIPS for breakaway support
- Excellent surface finish
- Jigs and fixtures
- Applications for humid operating environments
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.