BASF Ultrafuse PP white Natural -(Polypropylene) 700gr.1.75mm
Ultrafuse PP (Polypropylene) is a high-performance thermoplastic with low density, high elasticity, and high resistance to fatigue. The mechanical properties make it an ideal material for 3D-printing applications that have to endure high stress or strain.
Key Benefits of Polypropylene (PP) 3D Printing
- a lightweight material
- fully recyclable
- high break-resistant and semi-flexible
- extremely resistant to chemicals and sterilizable
- temperature stable
- high transparency
- good surface quality
- food safe
- not hygroscopic, no drying before printing
PP is one of the most used materials in the world due to its versatility and ability to engineer lightweight tough parts. With this PP filament, Ultrafuse enables these solutions to be available for professional 3D printing.
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.