BASF Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1 3D Print Filament 750g -Natural White-1.75 mm
Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1 is developed as a high-speed engineering thermoplastic that prints as easily as PLA, at speeds previously considered unusable. Yet it retains far better mechanical properties, that even exceed printed ABS objects. Something that the most demanding users have always had to make a compromise on prior to Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1.
By varying the print settings, users can optimize for speed, strength, surface quality, or a mix of those qualities beyond the performance levels of traditional filaments. When you find yourself in an environment that requires reliable performance print after print, look no further than to increase your productivity with Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1. By cranking up the speed you can save at least 30% in printing time. To achieve this high speed, we recommend setting your printer in the temperature range of 220°C to 230°C. Superfast printing may affect surface quality. Ultrafuse® PLA PRO1 has strong layer adhesion which makes prints much stronger, thus increasing functionality.
Benefits at a glance
- Speed: Reduce your printing time by 30% – 80%, (subject to printer/ object limitations)
- Strength: Excels overall beyond printed ABS in mechanical properties
- Versatility: One filament that can be tuned towards blazing speed and excellent surface finish
- Consistency: Truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches, it will perform as expected, every time
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.