eSUN ASA 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg-Black
The eSUN ASA 3D Filament is and impact modified resin composed of acrylonitrile, styrene and acrylic rubber. ASA filament's resistance to UV makes it a perfect material to print outdoor use parts.
- Excellent mechanical physical property
- Weather resistant, high temperature resistant and excellent UV resistant
- Anti-static material
- Best print temperature: 220-260℃
- Bed temperature: 70-110℃
- Feed rate: 20-90mm/s
- Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.