eSUN HIPS 3D Print Filament 1kg-Black
HIPS is short for High Impact Polystyrene and is very similar to ABS. The primary difference is that HIPS uses Limonene as a solvent. This means that you can use HIPS as a support material which can then easily be dissolved by placing your print in Limonene. This is a fantastic alternative to sanding away regular support material which can make your hands sore and leave you feeling frustrated.
- Printing temp. is 220~260℃, works better with ABS as a supporting material
- First Layer Temp 260℃
- Can also work as a standalone printing material too
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.