Flashforge Guider 2s 3D Printer
- Print Temperature up to 300℃
- 0.4mm hardened nozzle with 0.3mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm brass nozzles included
- Reinforced filament drive gear for carbon fibre filaments
- Flexible magnetic build plate.
The Guider 2s follows the tradition of FlashForge printers in offering an affordable, easy-to-use printer. The building volume of 280 x 250 x 300 mm is one of the largest, while the closed chamber keeps the heat in improving performance with ABS, Nylon and other materials. The printer has filament run-out detection and power failure recovery. The Flashprint software offers advanced features including internal and external dimension adjustment allowing accurate part dimensions after printing.Features
- Innovative Extruder System – completely encased air supply system to elevate printing smoothness
- Heated Build Plate – supports multiple mainstream filament types for diverse printing needs
- Touch Screen – Guider IIs is equipped with a 5-inch full-colour touch screen and multilingual user interface.
- Built-in Air Filter
- HD Camera to monitor the print any time.
Nozzle Diameter (mm) 0.4 mm Build Volume W x D x H (mm) 280 x 250 x 300 mm Printing Technology FFF Proprietary filament Yes, also compatible with others Filament Diameter (mm) 1.75 mm Material type PLA / ABS / Flexible Heated Bed Yes Build Plate Glass with Buildtak Layer Thickness (microns) 50 - 350 microns Platform Levelling Assisted Connectivity USB, WiFi, Ethernet Slicing Software Flashprint, Slic3r, Cura File Input Format STL, OBJ Power Supply 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 500 W Software Compatibility Windows 7, Mac OS X XY Positioning Accuracy 11 microns Warranty 12 months
How to Order:
How do I place an order?
- Locate the item/s you require in our online store.
- Select the quantity
- Select Item Colour (if required)
- Select Size (if required)
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’
No order will be placed into production until payment in full has been received.
Payments can be made through our online shop using pay pal.
What happens once I my order?
- You will be forwarded a confirmation email along with a copy of a tax invoice
- Your order is then placed into production and despatched to you.